Good High School Graduation Quotes
Here is a little habit that can make a big difference. Send sunbeams. Intentionally send a word of encouragement or appreciation every day to one person.Steve Goodier
Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.Mandy Hale
Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.Eskimo Saying
My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.Maya Angelou
Now, the first suggestion is to aim high but be aware that even before you have reached your ultimate professional destination, if you always strive for excellence, you can and should have a substantial impact on the world in which you live.Sandra Day OConnor
The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.Edward Koch
Famous Quotes For Seniors About Education
It’s all about building your future through your education. Explore some quotes from the greats.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. – Aristotle
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference. – Arie Pencovici
- Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead. – Nora Ephron
- When you leave here, don’t forget why you came. – Adlai Stevenson
- If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around. – Jim Rohn
- A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated. – Horace Mann
Graduation Quotes That Learning Is A Continuous Process
277. My main objective is to prepare candidates for professional baseball however, the majority of our graduates will go home as much better qualified amateurs. Jim Evans
278. I received $100 per week when I started working at the Globe after graduation. Will McDonough
279. Ive learned that I can pretty much do anything Ive wanted to as long as I was methodical and diligent about it. It may not sound very exciting really, but it works. Jamie Hyneman
280. Im not retiring. I am graduating. Today is my graduation day. Retirement means that youll just go ahead and live on your laurels and surf all day in Oceanside. It aint going to happen.
281. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is will. The will to make it happen. Howard Schultz
282. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Will Durant
283. You dont have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream. Michael Dell
284. Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities. Sugar Ray Leonard
285. A month before graduation I got an off-Broadway job. Then I did some commercials, including one for MCI. You can only see half of me, but it paid well. Thank God for commercials. Lee Pace
286. My graduate studies were carried out at the California Institute of Technology. Kenneth G. Wilson
Read Also: Car Rental Discounts For Seniors
Quotes On Graduation That Inspires Research Skills
If a student takes the whole series of my folklore courses including the graduate seminars, he or she should learn something about fieldwork, something about bibliography, something about how to carry out library research, and something about how to publish that research.
I think young writers should get other degrees first, social sciences, arts degrees or even business degrees. What you learn is research skills, a necessity because a lot of writing is about trying to find information.
Senior Graduation Quotes For 2022
Jennifer has worked as a teacher and tutor. She has been a substitute teacher and paraprofessional in the public schools.
Learn about our Editorial Policy.
A lot of people like to give advice to seniors graduating from high school or college. Many choose to do so by quoting others. Check out some original and popular senior quotes to find the type of quote that’s right for you, whether it’s for your commencement speech or to write in a card to your son or daughter.
Recommended Reading: Design And Architecture Senior High
Motivational Quotes About Senior
Because if you have goals so you need to work to full fill those goals. There is nobody who lives their life very happily without doing any work. If you want to live happily you need to achieve your goals.
But the fact is all things would not have been like your dream. When you have a few days left from your graduation through a high school or college you feel very emotional and you have so many futuristic doubts about your life.
A spinning brain is a working brain. ERIN HANNON
In senior years, you will have lots of work to do, and youll very busy at that time so manage your time and improve your skills. And that time the senior quotes will help you to stay focus on your work and help you to avoid last-minute mistakes.
I dont care what they say about me. I just want to eat. PAM BEESLY
I am running away from my responsibilities and it feels good. MICHAEL SCOTT
Sometimes Ill start a sentence and I dont even know where its going. I just hope I find it along the way. MICHAEL SCOTT
I think our future is very, very bright. We have only just begun. MICHAEL SCOTT
Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information. MICHAEL SCOTT
In the last month of the school year, you will have time to pick a senior yearbook senior quotes for your graduation.
I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me. DWIGHT SHRUTE
Its like my life is buffering. KELLY KAPOOR
Graduation Quotes That Will Make You Emotional
216. Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
217. Whatever you choose for a career path, remember the struggles along the way are only meant to shape you for your purpose.Chadwick Boseman
218. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.Dr. Seuss
219. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you. B.B. King
220. If you want something youve never had, you must be willing to do something youve never done. Thomas Jefferson
221. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Babe Ruth
222. We dont stop going to school when we graduate. Carol Burnett
223. You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. Tom Brokaw
224. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin
225. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown Jr.
226. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Recommended Reading: Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace
Graduation Quotes To Make You Wiser
11. Your time is limited, dont waste it living someone elses life. Dont be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other peoples thinking. Dont let the noise of others opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. Steve Jobs
12. Dont say you dont have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. H. Jackson Brown Jr.
13. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. JK Rowling
14. My favorite animal is the turtle. The reason is that in order for the turtle to move, it has to stick its neck out. There are going to be times in your life when youre going to have to stick your neck out. There will be challenges and instead of hiding in a shell, you have to go out and meet them. Ruth Westheimer
15. Just dont give up trying to do what you really want to do. Ella Fitzgerald
16. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.John Maxwell
If youre enjoying this article, you might also love our collection of the bestsenior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook.
Graduation Quotes About The Next Chapter In Your Life
1. Success doesnt rush. The greatest reward is the journey.Jeff Moore
2. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. Napoleon Hill
3. If you dont go after what you want, youll never have it. If you dont ask, the answer is always no. If you dont step forward, youre always in the same place. Nora Roberts
4. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. C.S. Lewis
5. Even if youre on the right track, youll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers
6. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
7. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. Les Brown
8. Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential. Kerry Washington
9. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. Gandhi
10. The best way to predict your future is to create it. Abraham Lincoln
A lovely commencement and the start of a bright future, these graduation quotes will excite you of things to come.
A graduation signifies many things. It indicates progress, growth, and transformation. When you graduate, it means youre a more mature being who is ready to start a new chapter in life
What should I do?
Where do I go from here?
You May Like: Lower Back Strengthening Exercises For Seniors
More Graduation Quotes And Sayings
206. If you set your goals ridiculously high and its a failure, you will fail above everyone elses success.James Cameron
207. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. Les Brown
208. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.Henry David Thoreau
209. It may be that those who do most, dream most. Stephen Butler Leacock
210. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.Oscar Wilde
211. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. Richard Branson
212. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.Michael John Bobak
213. A year from now you may wish you had started today. Karen Lamb
214. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.Bruce Lee
215. Dont wait. The time will never be just right. Napoleon Hill
Best Inspirational Quotes For Teenagers 2022
Graduation is a milestone in a students life and being a parent, it is important to show affection for your graduate children by wishing them success in the future. Short Inspirational Quotes for Graduates from Parents are a great way to show your children that you appreciate and value their efforts and encourage them to keep on working hard the same way quotes from parents to son.
Don’t Miss: Law Harrington Senior Living Center
Inspiring Senior Year Graduation Quotes
High school is a magical experience that weâll only get to experience once. Sure, there could be many ups and downs throughout your three-year stay in high school, but youâll never quite appreciate everything as much until you reach senior year.
Graduating from high school marks the beginning of a completely new chapter in life. Whether itâs in pursuit of your passion or of higher education in college, youâll be exiting those school doors for, possibly, the last time towards an uncertain future.
The memories you made during your time in high school will stay with you forever, and so will the friends who were with you every step of the way, but the school yearbook is where youâll get to leave a reminder for everyone in your batch that you were with them in those years.
Your senior quote allows you to give a lasting message for who owns a copy of your yearbook, so why not make it a message to remember?
A Few Thoughts About Senior Quotes
The hilarious yearbook quotes are usually a hit, but the encouraging ones are always appreciated.
The reality is that writing a joke in a yearbook requires some bravery. Our instructors and other parents could have their doubts. Its possible that weve already come up with something, but how can we come up with something wacky in the midst of so many well-written quotes?
Please dont be shy about jotting down your good one. Its not a research paper its a yearbook. Moreover, a humorous remark will always be more popular than a well-known one that has been retold many times. Do your best to speak in a coherent manner, though!
You are young and full of dreams. Why not look back on your adolescent years with a sense of humor rather than a somber yearbook? Here are a few more amusing yearbook quotations that you may include in your writing. Enjoy!
The majority of seniors will seek yearbook quotations that inspire them and others to pursue their objectives, or at least talk about how to achieve them. All they can think about is the future.
Choosing a professional path can be a difficult decision at times. What do you think? If that doesnt work, will we be able to swap to something else? We all want to be successful, yet there are no assurances that we will achieve our goals.
If youre asking yourself these kinds of questions, it implies that youre thoughtful. Yearbook quotes for seniors are a great source of inspiration.
Recommended Reading: Low Income Senior Housing Maryland
Graduation Quotes Have A Better Perspective
Remember, your journey truly starts once you have stepped out of your alma matter. After years of training and studying, you surely have ample skills that will help you towards attaining your goals in life. Nurture these skills and you will definitely see yourself on top of the pedestal. Just continue striving, keep your drive ignited! These graduation quotes are surely inspiring to help you be a better version of yourself so you can become a strong leader that ignites teamwork!
Quotes For A Graduating Senior
I havent even begun to peak. Dennis Reynolds
The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one? Steve Schulte
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. Rascal Flatts
I wish good luck and success to all of the seniors!
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt
The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse. Ed Koch
The future is a hundred thousand threads, but the past is a fabric that can never be rewoven. Orson Scott Card
Dont judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson
Its hard to soar with the eagles when youre surrounded by turkeys. Adam Sandler
This is nothing but a hive, and I am the one and only Queen Bee. Brian A Castle
Im a senior, but I stay freshman. Martin Alvarado
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. Vince Lombardi
Im looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past. Mike Rowe
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. Francis Bacon
Get busy living or get busy dying. Stephen King
Dont wish it were easier. Wish you were better. Jim Rohn
Your certification is in your degree. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. Tom Brokaw
The tassels worth the hassle. Anonymous
Also Check: Senior Apartments In Virginia Beach
Which Graduation Quotes Were Your Favorite
Graduation is such an important time in life.
Whether youre finishing up elementary, middle, high school, or college, graduation is an important milestone in your learning journey.
Hopefully, these inspirational quotes for graduates have given you the courage to believe and fight for your dreams and goals.
Did you enjoy these graduation quotes?
Which of these quotes for graduation was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.
Also, dont forget to share with your friends and followers.