Retirement Living At Revera
Explore what Revera has to offer. Are you considering a lifestyle change to a more active and social environment, or are you looking for a little support or assistance with housekeeping or personal care in a safe, secure environment. From personal services and unique amenities to healthy meal plans, find out what Revera has to offer.Our senior living communities offer a range of lifestyle options to suit your needs. Much like an apartment or condo, different suites types such as one-bedroom or two-bedroom suites, some with an in-suite kitchen or kitchenette, as well as studio suites are available, depending on which retirement home you prefer. Whatever your needs are, there is a place perfect for you at a Revera retirement home. If youre considering moving or have a loved one who may be, there are many Revera residences across Canada.
Travel Learn A New Language Or Volunteer For A Great Cause Clubs Classes And Activities Are Led By Residents Who Are Experts In Their Fieldsfrom College Professors To Master Gardeners To Artists And Writers
- The High Line canal and trail
- Putting green and bocce court
Monthly Spiritual Events Buddhist Group Catholic Fellowship
One Spirit, Many Faiths Dinner/Fellowship
- Medical center with visiting specialists
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Complimentary transportation to local shopping areas
- Professional landscaping
Erickson Walking Challenge Everything Aqua Personal Trainer
Wind Crest Walkers Water Volleyball Wind Crest Triathlon Yoga I and II Zumba
Memory Loss Caregivers Support Group
Parkinsons Support Group Person-Directed Lifestyle Scooter Mobility Group
Semper Fi Lunch Bunch Womens Club
Apple Computer Club Book Clubs Computer Lab
Wind Crest Learners Wind Crest Webbers Writers at Wind Crest
Wind Crest Chorale Wind Crest Winds
We Value What You Value
Wind Crest is managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national network of managed communities. For nearly 40 years, the Erickson Senior Living network has been a leader in senior living and health care by following these core values:
- Respect and caring
Meet the individuals who keep our community running smoothly.
- Craig Erickson, Executive Director
- Kathy Dilger, Associate Executive Director
- Karen Lux, Director of Finance
- Ashley Cable, Director of Resident Life
- Robert Stewart, M.D., Medical Director
- Krista Wagner, Director of Sales
- Nicole Norton, Director of Dining Services
- Sara Stover, Director of Nursing
- Christie Walker, Practice Administrator
You May Like: Core Strength Exercises For Seniors
Wind Crest Celebrates 15 Years Of Excellence In Senior Living
Active and engaged lifestyle hallmark of serving seniors in Colorado
We mark this milestone in our communitys history with a commitment to continuing to provide the best programs, services, and amenities for those who call Wind Crest home, said Craig Erickson, executive director. Our unique experience and culture differentiate Wind Crest in the marketplace, offering an exceptional lifestyle to community members and career opportunities for our dedicated staff.
The anniversary celebrations kicked off with the Blessing of the Buildings, a special ceremony hosted by Robert Smith, Pastoral Ministries Coordinator, in each of the communitys three neighborhoods. That evening, residents enjoyed an elevated dinner service at four of the communitys restaurants, featuring winning dishes from the annual Taste of Wind Crest culinary competition held earlier this year.
To learn more about Wind Crests stylish, maintenance-free apartment homes and the active and engaged lifestyle that community members enjoy, visit WindCrest.com.
Senior Living Apartment Homes
We offer a wide range of maintenance-free homes to suit your style and budget. Just below to see a small sample of apartment home floor plans.
- 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bath | Breakfast Bar | Walk-In Closet 839 Sq. Ft.
- 1.5 Bath | Balcony | Large Kitchen | Open Concept 990 Sq. Ft.
- 1.5 Bath | Balcony | Large Kitchen | Open Concept 1,088 Sq. Ft.
- 1 Bath | Large Kitchen | Walk-In Closet 994 Sq. Ft.
- 1.5 Bath | Eat-in Kitchen | Walk-In Closet 1,051 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bath | Balcony | Walk-In Closet 1,113 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bath | Eat-in Kitchen | Extra Storage Space 1,147 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bath | Balcony | Walk-In Closet 1,173 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bath | Balcony | Breakfast Bar 1,209 Sq. Ft.
Recommended Reading: Senior Community Service Employment Program
Wind Crest Senior Living Community
There are no existing reviews for this provider
7488 S. Kit Carson St.
Centennial, CO 80122
Medicare assigned rating based on staffing hours for Registered Nurses , Licensed Practice Nurses , Licensed Vocational Nurses , and Nurse aides. More stars mean a better level of staffing per resident.
Federal law requires all nursing homes to provide enough staff to safely care for residents. However, there is no current federal standard for the best nursing home staffing levels. The staffing rating takes into account differences in the levels of residents’ care needs in each nursing home. For example, a nursing home with residents that have more health problems would be expected to have more nursing staff than a nursing home where the residents need less health care.
Medicare assigned rating based on weighted score from recent health inspections. More stars mean lower health risks.
Certified nursing homes must meet standards set by the federal government to protect residents. Examples of these standards include:
- Preventing abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Hiring enough quality staff to provide adequate care
- Managing medications properly
- Protecting residents from physical and mental abuse
- Storing and preparing food properly
Using the federal governments standards, the inspection team looks at many aspects of life in the nursing home including, but not limited to:
Discover The Erickson Difference
As a network of managed communities, we have the size and resources to bring you a senior living experience like no other.
- Exceptional health care with Erickson Health Medical Group, the nations largest senior living integrated health and wellness system for residents within a continuing care retirement community.
- Resident councils that work closely with campus leadership to ensure that community voices are always heard.
- Dedicated employees who love what they do. We respect and care for our people with industry-leading rewards.
- Strong Collaboration with our community boards and National Senior Campuses Inc., the largest independent board of continuing care retirement communities in the nation.
- Commitment toenvironmental sustainability by integrating green practices into our design and operations.
Read Also: Delta Dental Plan For Seniors
About Wind Crest Senior Living Community
Live life to the fullest at Wind Crest, a vibrant community in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, for adults age 62-plus. Stay active with amenities like a pool and fitness center, relax in your maintenance-free apartment home, and experience healthy benefits like an on-campus medical center with full-time doctors.
Spring Living Retirement Communities
We offer flexible lifestyle options in a safe, secure, and inviting home like setting designed to meet the evolving needs of residents. We provide enriching activities, nutritious customized dining, and many opportunities for personal growth.
Our 10 locations across Ontario are ready to provide you with the best customized service packages that will meet your immediate and future preferences and needs
Recommended Reading: Tallgrass Creek Senior Living Community