Seniors Jobs Employment In Naples Fl
Posted: Naples, FL $13 – $15 an hour Full-time + 1 Day shift + 2 Caregiver/Personal Care Specialist Senior Helpers – Naples & Bonita Springs 3.7 Naples, FL Estimated $23.2K – $29.4K a year Part-time
Which accreditation is better for nursing programs?An accredited nursing program provides you with well-rounded education and prepares you for numerousread more
About Collier County Florida
Researched & Written by Katie Shepherd on the FlexJobs Team
Collier County, Florida is a county located to the east of Naples, Florida. The county was officially established in 1923 and is well known for its beautiful beaches, parks, theaters, art galleries, championship golf courses, and museums.
The mission of Collier County, Florida is to deliver best value and high quality public services, facilities, and programs to its residents and those who visit. It works towards these high standards in order to become the best community in the U.S. for people to visit, live, and work in. Government services offered by Collier County, Florida include business and economic development, employment and labor, tourism, zoning, building review and permitting, flood information, county government business services, and more. For residents, the county offers picturesque neighborhoods, schools, dining, culture, recreation, and work opportunities.
Collier County, Florida values integrity, honesty, service, quality, accountability, knowledge, respect, collaboration, stewardship, self-correcting, and self-initiating. The county offers flexible job opportunities in the form of full-time temporary positions, available for qualified candidates.
Every Student Every Day
Your gift is an investment in the education of every CSN student. Each heartfelt gift, regardless of size, is valued as we nurture a culture of stewardship that is vital to our school. Every student, every day, will benefit from the commitment and partnership of our collective capacity.
Community School of Naples is seeking a full-time School Counselor.
- Counseling individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational and/or social contexts.
- Maintaining confidentiality in relation to private matters and conversations while providing colleagues and families with the information they need to help the student.
- Maintaining an accurate and current referral database for mental health service providers.
- Establishing strong relationships and collaborative communication with students, parents, faculty, and administrators.
- Implementing conflict resolution programs and social coaching.
- Teaching and leading discussions in student workshops, advisories, class meetings, school assemblies, parent meetings, etc.
- Potentially teaching elective courses focused on Health, Wellness, Psychology, etc.
- Developing professional development programs that are relevant to the current needs of the school
Please apply via our online application portal only.
You May Like: Luxury Senior Apartments Las Vegas
Job Posting For 2021 / 2022 Full And Part Time Golf Course Maintenance
Part Time Golf Course Maintenance Position
Arrowhead Golf Course in Naples FL is currently seeking assistance in our Turf & Grounds Department for Golf Course Maintenance position. The Country Club Maintenance Staff Member is responsible for the care and maintenance of designated areas. This position performs semi-skilled grounds maintenance work and related work as required on the golf course, and other club related grounds and landscaped areas.
Requirements include a valid drivers license, knowledge and ability to use hand and power tools, effective communication and time management skills, ability to work well independently and on a team, plus excellent problem solving/decision making skills. Competitive hourly wages,
Inquiries should be made to:
- David Bair, Senior Assistant Superintendent
Position open until filled.
Mental & Physical Requirements:
· Ability to lift 25 100 pounds
· While performing the duties of the job, may be required to walk or stand for long
periods of time, to climb, balance, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· While performing this job, the employee may be exposed to sunlight, heat, wet and/or humid
Ability to climb on step stool or ladder in order to complete elements of the job or facilitate
Arrowhead Golf Club is Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: 40 hr. temporary or Part-time
$12 to $15 based on Experience
A Proven Approach To Recruiting And Attracting Quality Candidates
The help you need to attract, recruit and hire the right talent is here in a free eBook download from Indeed. Get to know the tips and tools that make finding the most relevant candidates to your job postings a less time-consuming, more stress-free process.
Thank you for your interest in Indeeds Definitive Guide to Talent Acquisition.
Your eBook will be delivered to the email provided on this form.
You May Like: Cruises For Seniors Over 60
Top Team Pay In The Nation & $30000 Sign On Bonus/split With Variant