Flip Phones Vs Smartphones
In an era where smartphones are easily the most popular type of phone, its important to remember the benefits of a simple flip phone. A smartphone is a useful tool, but for some seniors, it may have too many distracting or confusing applications and features.
Alternatively, flip phones provide basic communication functions. Theyre also less expensive and tend to have a longer battery life than most smartphones. Whats more, theyre less complex than smartphones and will typically be easier for seniors to get used to. Flip phones are an excellent option for seniors looking to buy their first mobile phone or for anyone who prefers the simplicity and security of a basic phone.
Uleway 3g Senior Flip Phone Unlocked
There is everything to love about this phone. Its features are amazingly suitable for seniors looking for an easy to use, yet enhanced cell phone. It comes in color gold which is quite an attractive and classy color.
It features a large keypad that makes dialing easy and manageable, big Font and GUI for visibility and easier dialing and an amplified audio volume for easy communication. The cell phone has three additional quick dial buttons which are all enhanced with special features, SOS button for emergency calls and text messages, hearing aid button to improve volume and assist those with hearing problems.
Texting has never been easier with the predictive text input you can quickly and seamlessly write short messages. The flashlight is another impressive spec to enjoy this phone as it enhances safety. The dual screen flip cell phone is also characterized by flip-to-answer mode.
With its impressive characteristics, you dont need any training to use it. The phone is, and you can begin using it right away upon purchase.
Easyfone Prime A3 Unlocked Cell Phone
Easyfone Prime A3 is a great At& t cell phone for seniors which is launched with 3G and 4G LTE cellular technology.
This bar phone is compatible with HAC and is certified with M4 or T4 Hearing aid devices. Moreover, you can call for emergency help with the SOS emergency button included on the back.
It is an unlocked phone which is especially compatible with the AT& T Cellular network. You need to input a prepaid SIM card for the functionality since it doesnt include any SIM card with the box. However, it is an unlocked device, so it is not bound to any specific carriers.
- Comes with an external 2.4 inches display and a bigger inner display for convenient usage
- Includes a Flashlight with Quick Switch and has a High brightness Torch that reaches up to 50-100 meters
- The SOS Emergency Button with ICE manual calls for instant help and supports, adding up to 5 emergency contacts.
- Features a Powerful 15 by 11 Box speaker with a High-quality big volume that ensures every conversation is loud and clear.
- Included backlit keyboard has quick dial compatibility for M1, M2, 2 to 9 numeric buttons
- Features a 2 MegaPixel back camera that can take basic snaps of things
- It has a 1000 mAh battery which works up to 9 hours talking and 20 days in standby mode
Also Check: Senior Apartments In Glendale Ca
At& t For Seniors Pros And Cons
AT& T Pros
- Plans from $25.99 per month: Starting at under $25 per month, AT& T is easily one of the most affordable wireless providers for seniors.
- Advanced devices: Being one of the nations largest cellular providers, AT& T offers just about any type of cell phone, from advanced iPhones to simple flip phones.
- Discounts for multiple lines: Nearly all of AT& Ts cellular plans come at discounted rates with each additional line of service you purchase.
- No data throttling: Unlike popular providers such as Mint Mobile, AT& T wont slow your data speeds after meeting usage thresholds.
- Discounts for AARP members: Regardless of the state you live in, AARP members can get 10% off their monthly bill when signing up for AT& Ts Unlimited Elite plan.
AT& T Cons
- Limited availability: AT& Ts Unlimited 55+ plans are currently only available to those with a Florida billing address. Similar to Verizon, AT& T requires seniors living outside of Florida to select other more costly unlimited plans.
- Higher up-front costs: While they come at lower monthly costs, AT& Ts prepaid plans must be paid in full at the onset, driving up your initial costs.
- Activation fees: Though not listed in the monthly price, most of AT& Ts plans require hidden fees for activation. However, these fees can sometimes be waived for AARP members.
Trusted Source For At& t Flip Phone For Seniors
When it comes to finding a quality at& t flip phone for seniors, Amazon is a trusted source. They have a wide variety of at& t flip phone for seniors to choose from, and you can be sure that youre getting a good product. Amazon comes with great reviews from customers who have already purchased them, so you can be sure that youre getting a quality product. In addition, Amazon offers great prices on its, so you can be sure that youre getting the best deal possible.
Amazon Makes Shopping at& t flip phone for seniors Personal at Amazon, making recommendations for at& t flip phone for seniors based on your recent search terms is their specialty. From time to time, they may also display you special discounts on the at& t flip phone for seniors that you previously expressed interest in. Based on your previous browsing history, Amazon allows you to conveniently shop items you saw in the past.
Don’t Miss: Hearts At Home Senior Care
At& t Plans For Seniors
In addition to these plans, there is also AT& T Lifeline, a federal program that is perfect for older adults who have a fixed income or are dependent on government programs. Qualifying households get at a minimum of $7.25 per month discount on their phone bill, which can add up to significant savings over the course of a year.
Savings Tip: AT& T offers 10% discounts to AARP members and approximately 25% discount on unlimited plans for veterans. An additional $20 discount is applicable on choosing AutoPay and paperless billing.
Why At& t Flip Phones Are A Great Option For Seniors
AT& T is a great carrier for senior citizens, as it provides many senior-friendly devices and services, including AT& T flip phones for seniors, smartphones for elderly people, and affordable senior plans and discounts.
AT& T flip phones for seniors are particularly suitable for elderly people for several reasons:
- They are easy to use
- They have large keypads and fonts, which enables easy dialing and texting
- They are secure
- They have a long battery life
- They have HD voice and hearing aid compatibility
- They have senior safety features, such as SOS buttons
- They are durable and reliable
- They are lightweight and portable
- They are relatively inexpensive
Read Also: Large Piece Puzzles For Seniors
Plum Flipper 4g Volte Desbloqueado Flip Phone Att Tmobile Speed Talk 2022 Modelo
Al momento de realizar tu compra recolectaremos un monto estimado como depÃ³sito y lo usaremos para cubrir las Tarifas de importaciÃ³n. MÃ¡s informaciÃ³n. El total mostrado arriba puede cambiar dependiendo de la opciÃ³n de envÃo que seleccionaste y de los artÃculos en tu carrito al finalizar la compra.
Tarjeta de DÃ©bito y CrÃ©dito
Pago con efectivo
Tarjetas de Regalo Amazon
Vales de Despensa
Meses sin Intereses
Tarjeta Amazon recargable
La transacciÃ³n es segura
Unfortunately At The Time Of Publishing It Is A Verizon Wireless Exclusive Meaning You Can’t Use It With Any Other Providers
Use an existing sim card or visit walmart wireless for more. Shop all cell phones wireless deals 5g phones iphone galaxy phones unlocked phones prepaid phones & plans walmart family mobile at& t verizon straight talk refurbished phones cases & screen protectors phone chargers & power banks grips & phone stands. As one of the largest retailers in the world, walmart offers a huge range of phones at competitive prices.
Also Check: Great Gifts For Graduating Seniors
At& t Cingular Flex 4g Lte Flip Phone Attea211101 4gb Charcoal Carrier Locked To At& tgray
- CArrier locked to AT& T. Cannot be used on any carrier other than AT& T
- Does not include a SIM card
- Flip design with easy-to-see dual screens . Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Support
- Camera with LED flash . Large keypad for easy dialing and menu navigation
- HSPA/UMTS : 850, 1900, 2100. 4G LTE : 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 30
Cheapest At& T Senior Phone Prices
Fancy getting the best AT& T cell phone for seniors while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesnt need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If youve not heard of AT& T MVNOs, youre not alone. Theyre low-cost carriers that operate on the AT& T network, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a phone directly from AT& T may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of AT& Ts over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
Weve compiled a list of the latest cell phones for seniors from low-cost AT& T carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
You May Like: Is The Flex Card For Seniors Legit
Physical Description And Battery
The Link II is very similar in size and appearance to the Jitterbug Flip II. It has a plastic exterior and is sold in either a black or red. It is 4.28 inches high, 2.21 inches wide, and 0.78 inched thick. Like the Jitterbug Flip2, it feels solid, and generates a nice sounding thud when closed.
On the front panel of the exterior of the phone is a camera. Unlike the Jitterbug Flip2, the Link II does not have an LED flash or a notification LED to notify users of a voicemail or emergency alert, although you will hear a notification sound, as well as see the notification on the outside screen. The outside screen also displays the time, day, date and status information, including the battery and signal strength.
The volume rocker and 3.5 mm jack for headphones are on the right edge. On the bottom edge is the microphone and the charging port. Unfortunately, the phone has a Micro-USB charging port, which means that the senior will need to insert the cable in the proper direction. The Jitterbug Flip2 and RAZ Memory Cell Phone, on the other hand, uses a USB type C, and is therefore directionless, which is definitely preferable for seniors. The speaker is on the back of the phone. There is no charging station.
If you flip open the phone, the top half includes a 2.8-inch display and the earpiece speaker. The bottom half includes the keypad.
App And Online Portal Managed By Caregiver
The RAZ Memory Cell Phone is managed from afar through a simple app or online portal.
The caregiver uses the app or portal to add and edit contacts, including uploading pictures. The caregiver can also manage nine unique settings designed specifically for seniors, including but not limited to the following:
- Limit incoming calls to contacts to prevent unwanted predatory calls.
- Disable the power button in case the senior has difficulty turning the phone on and off.
- Automatically answer calls the senior doesnt have to press the answer button.
- Caregiver can receive a text message alert when the phones battery is below a specified level.
The app and portal also provide caregivers access the signal strength, remaining battery power, and the GPS location of the phone. This allows the caregiver to warn the user that they are low on power and need to charge the phone. Also, if the caregiver cannot reach the senior, she can go into the app or portal and see if it is because the phone is out of power or there is poor signal strength. The ability to track the phone can be critical if the senior wanders and needs to be located.
Caregivers also have the ability to send the senior reminders and set up what are called, quiet hours. These are hours during which senior cannot place calls to designated contacts. This feature can be important if the senior has dementia and has the habit of calling in the middle of the night.
Read Also: Long Beach Senior Arts Colony
Quick Buying Tips For At& t Flip Phone For Seniors
At pressent shopping can be a daunting task, but with a few quick tips, it can be made easier. these include:
- Is this product worth buying?
- What are the primary uses of the at& t flip phone for seniors?
- Why should you invest in a at& t flip phone for seniors?
- What are the benefits of using it?
- Why should you choose only the best one?
- How to choose the best at& t flip phone for seniors for yourself?
- What is the at& t flip phone for seniors available in 2023?
Best Popular Brand Flip Phone
Why you should buy this: No-nonsense service at a reasonable price.
Who it’s for: People who want the basics with a splash of style will love the popular model.
Why we chose the Alcatel Go Flip 3: As one of the most popular flip-phone models, the Alcatel Go Flip 3 offers an easy-to-use interface and intuitive keypad design for dialing and navigation. Powered by KaiOS, and sporting a 4G LTE connection, you can use this phone for email, calendar, web surfing, and, of course, calling and texting. It has a quad-core processor, built-in GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4GB of storage, and SD supports up to 32GB. There’s a 2.8-inch display, as well as an external display that lets you preview incoming calls, notifications, and messages. The battery provides about 17 days of standby time, with eight hours of talk time. It has a 2-megapixel camera you can use to capture still images and 720p HD video. All of this comes encased in a neat clamshell body. It’s available for Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, and AT& T.
- Still limited in smart features
Why you should buy this: This easy-to-use phone delivers all the services needed for the elderly, infirm, or tech newcomers.
Who it’s for: This phone is designed for and directly appeals to older folks who may need medical services and those who are not technical.
- Limited internal storage
Why you should buy this: Kyocera is an old had in the cell phone arena and offers a small yet mighty flip phone to accompany you on your journeys to work or play.
Recommended Reading: St Patrick’s Day Trivia For Seniors
Prepaid Cell Phone Plans For Seniors
A prepaid cell phone plan allows you to pay upfront for what you need each month, usually at an affordable price. These plans are ideal if you want to cut down on cost without sacrificing quality and coverageas well as reduce the risk of having any surprises on a bill at the end of the month. The numerous prepaid plan options on the market range from basic talk and text options to unlimited prepaid data plans.
How To Shop With At& t
AT& Ts website is a great place to get started in your search for a new phone or plan. Youll find information on a variety of flip phones, smartphones, and different service plans online.
For heavy data users, there are unlimited plans starting at $30 per month per line, featuring 5G access, standard definition streaming, and unlimited talk, text, and data .
There are also several affordable prepaid phone plans offered by AT& T for those who dont spend a great deal of time on cellular usage. Id recommend looking into their $25 per month for 8GB of data monthly prepaid phone plan with unlimited talk and text, and data.
AT& T, like Verizon and T-Mobile, offers plans tailored to older adults however, with AT& T, these plans cannot be purchased online. Youll need to visit the AT& T store in person and present proof of age to secure the offer.
Once the purchase is made, you may find detailed instructions on the websites support page to help activate plans and unlock the phones. Alternately, the company has a toll-free number for wireless support.
You May Like: T Mobile Iphone Deals For Seniors
Ease Of Use And Accessibility
Basic features that make a phone easy to use include:
- A large, tactile keypad for easy navigation, texting and calling.
- A bright, high-contrast screen to counter vision problems .
- Loudspeakers with volume control, particularly if youre experiencing hearing loss.
- A longer battery life than most smartphones so you dont have to worry about constantly charging your phone.
- An ability to set multiple alerts and reminders over a variety of timespans easily.
Ultimately, a flip phone should be easy and intuitive for you or your senior to use.
At& t Flip Phones Benefits
Whether you’re a new or existing customer, you’ll find the best AT& T phone deals with an AT& T MVNO.
These low-cost carriers offer AT& T upgrade deals that can save you hundreds of dollars a year on your cell phone bill.
There’s no flashy marketing to tie you into a lengthy three-year contract. Find AT& T compatible phones with plenty of benefits.
You May Like: Best Tablet For Seniors 2021